Analysing the use of our interfaces inspired us to create this short infographic providing a brief insight into the daily life of a web analyst.
The most striking information that we found is as follows:
- Monday is the day when our interfaces are used the most. This can be undoubtedly explained by the fact that analysts assess what happened during the previous week.
- Daily visit frequency (almost a quarter of all users sign in at least 5 times a day) and the analysis periods (17.3% of requests in real time) highlight an increasingly intensive use of the interface.
- The majority of web analysts use Firefox, and not Internet Explorer, contrary to the norm.
- Unsurprisingly, the dashboard is the most consulted page as it tends to be the default log-in page, slightly in front of the publisher analyses and largely ahead of the traffic sources analyses.
- It seems that French web analysts need to have more rest in August and more time for their sacred lunch break, compared to their German counterparts.
Let us know if any of these apply to you!